DisclaimerTerms and conditions
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.aidukplus.co.uk . You are requested to read and accept them carefully before you see the services of the site as a guest or as a registered user.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term AIDUK shall refers to Association of Indian Dentists in United Kingdom. The term site or website refers to www.aidukplus.co.uk owned and maintained by Association of Indian Dentists in United Kingdom (AIDUK).
- We use our reasonable efforts to ensure the information on our website is accurate and up to date. We make no representation, nor give any warranty, about the accuracy or effectiveness of any research finding news or surgical/medical procedure or CPDs or facts contained in any research paper, otherwise displayed or depicted on this site. You must make your own evaluation of the potential effectiveness of any such information.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of AIDUK. The software, text, images, graphics, logos, video and audio used on this site belong to AIDUK. This website contains material copyright and other intellectual property rights in which we own, or which appear on the website with the consent of the relevant copyright owner. The usage of the content and images on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use of the site content, images and videos are prohibited and punishable by law. These materials are made available for you to browse. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage. You are entitled to download them to a Personal Computer for use and for making a copy for personal use or study only. No commercial use may be made of any of this material without our explicit written permission. In particular, you are not permitted to view, download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, store, reproduce or otherwise use, publish, licence, transfer or sell any derivative works (in whatever form) using any information obtained from this website other than for personal or non-commercial use.
- AIDUK may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason subject to the approval of the board of AIDUK.
- No licence is granted to any user to AIDUK’s trademark, logo or the association’s name without our express written permission.
- The third-party information such as CPDs, Job services, etc contained in the site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Links to other websites are made by us with the permission of the relevant site owners. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for the content or use made of any other linked site. If you wish to create a link to our website you must first obtain our permission.
- We AIDUK, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability for any injury to any person incurred as a consequence of any information displayed on this website. We shall not therefore be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or economic damage, whether in contract, in tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on any of the information displayed on it.
- The entire contents of these web pages remain AIDUK’s property and are copyright with all rights reserved.
- Annual Meet – Terms and Conditions
- Only the first 300 AIDUK members get free Gala Dinner.
- Hands-on CPD registration applicable only for the first 120 signups
- There is no Online Cancellation. Please call our Customer Service desk for Cancellation request.
- You can cancel your AIDUK Membership up to 21days after registration date and gets full refund.
- CPD hands-on booking can be cancelled up to 30 days before 30th June 2018 and gets full refund, If cancellation happen before 15 days of 30th June 2018 you get 50% refund. There is no refund for cancellation happen between 14th June 2018 to 30th June 2018.
- Name changes are allowed until one week before the Annual event.